4 Nights 5 Days
Arrival to Hanoi, pick up and transfer to Hanoi downtown, check in hotel (check in time 2pm). Afternoon, we start Hanoi city tour to Center of Vietnam’s government: Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, His House on Stilt; take picture of Parliament House; President Palace; and famous One Pillar Pagoda; visit one of the most beautiful Pagoda is Tran Quoc pagoda on an island of Hanoi Westlake, then come to Hoan Kiem Lake and walk around Hanoi Old streets… Overnight in Hanoi
Today we leave Hanoi to Halong bay by cruise’s shuttle bus, "Dragon Descending to the Sea". Halong Bay is one of the most beautiful and impressive sights in Vietnam. Ha long Bay has twice been recognized by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage Area for its exceptional scenic beauty and one of the world’s greatest natural wonders. Upon arrival, we will embark to an overnight Cruise; Check in your beautiful room with ocean view from your bed. Have Sea food Lunch at cruise’s luxury restaurant while the cruise goes around grottoes, floating villages and beaches on Ha Long bay... Stop for Swimming, Kayaking if weather permitted. Have dinner on board. Overnight on board.
Early morning experience Tai Chi exercise on the top deck of the Cruise or enjoy sunrise behind mountains on the bay. Having light breakfast and continue the cruise to see other part of Halong Bay. Having Brunch on the cruise and disembark at around 11:30 am and transfer to Hanoi, Overnight in Hanoi.
Start our day tour to Trang An, we take a small sampan wooden boat trip slowly rowing through serpentine streams, between the blooming mountains and valleys. The 2.5 hour rowing boat takes you to sacred sites and through some mysterious water caves (there are 3 direction options). Along the way, there are spectacular transitions as you get into a dark cave and a whole new picture appears right in front of your eyes at the exit. Follow the boat’s schedule, you can drop off the sampan boat to visit some on-land attractions. We can enjoy the fresh air, clean and clear water with underwater grass. Experience ourselves the feeling and emotion when we are in the water caves. After discovery in Trang An, we are transferred to a local restaurant to enjoy a tasty lunch which features specialties of Ninh Binh. After our lunch and taking some rest, we move to Hoa Lu Ancient capital situated 7km from Trang An to continue our day tour in Ninh Binh. Upon arrival, ornate temples that worship the Emperors will catch your eyes at first sight. These temples were constructed to honor King Dinh Tien Hoang, King Le Dai Hanh, and King Ly Thai To. On the site, you are told about the story of the first three centralized feudal states of Vietnam: the Ding dynasty, the Le dynasty, and the Ly dynasty. Next, you have the chance to see the ancient fortress built more than 1000 years ago and was a very interesting place to visit. Inside the fortress is marvelous scenery for photo-taking and sight-seeing Go back to Hanoi and overnight in Hanoi
At leisure till transfer to airport for return flight to your sweet home
- Return Air fare as of Now Ex- BOM
- 3 nights Hotel accommodations on twin/double sharing room as per program.
- 1 night on Halong Bay Cruise with all meals follow cruise program
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English Speaking guide during sightseeing
- Mineral water on transfer during tour 2*500ml/person/day
- Vietnam Visa Approval Letter
- GST Tax 5 % Extra
- TCS Tax 5% Personal expenses and beverage
- Visa stamp fee 25$
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Other meals and services not mentioned below.
- Tipping for guide and driver ($3/pax/day suggested)
- Early check in and late check-out surcharge: check in time: 14.00 hrs, check out time: 12.00 hrs
- Surcharge for public holiday or any compulsory dinner on Christmas (24 Dec) and New Year (1 Jan) and Lunar New Year 2022