5 Nights 6 Days
DAY 01: Arrive at Port blair
Arrival at Port Blair airport in morning and proceed for your transfer to the hotel. First half of the day is leisure. Later in the noon visit Cellular Jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 02: Portblair – Havelock
Early afternoon or morning departure by ferry to Havelock island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). It takes approx 2 hrs to reach the island. Enjoy your afternoon at Beach number 7 on the western coast, better known as “The Radha Nagar beach”. Radhanagar Beach: Bestowed with the precious award of 'Asia's best beach' by TIME Magazine, Radha Nagar Beach situated 12kms from Havelock's ferry pier is undoubtedly one of the best beaches of Andaman Islands. Fine white sand, turquoise blue waters and a lot of peace and serenity are the hallmark of this beautiful landmass. The water at the beach is of exceptional quality as there is almost not turbidity and wave action. It is not a huge island to explore... Overnight at Havelock.
Day 03: Elephanta Island ( Subject to Weather Condition )
After Breakfast Visit Elephanta Island by Boat . The Elephant beach offers more than just amazing views and natural sceneries, you can take part in various water sports activities or relax or just laze around. Elephant Beach is one of the most distinctive beaches in the Andaman Islands. This stunning beach is situated in Havelock Island and it is the most visited beach in the Andaman Archipelago. Once upon a time, there were elephants on the islands they were spotted roaming around on the shores of the beach that is how the beach got its name. There was an elephant training camp close by back then but now there are no elephants that can be seen around the beach. Back to Havelock by Boat .Overnight Stay at Havelock.
Day 04: Havelock to Neil Island by Ferry
Breakfast at resort. Transfer to Havelock Jetty to depart for Neil Island as per ship timing .On arrival at Neil island transfer to the Resort Check-in to the resort. Half day visit to Bharatpur Beach to enjoy blue crystal water Evening visit to Sun Set Point. Overnight at Resort.
Day-5 Neil to Portblair – Evening Shopping
Breakfast at resort. Check out from hotel at 9 am. Transfer from Havelock to Portblair by morning or noon ferry (As per ferry Timing). Check in to Hotel. . Evening free for Shopping. overnight stay at hotel.
Breakfast at hotel .Transfer from hotel to Airport
- Accommodation on Single /Double sharing basis in room at Port blair & at Havelock and Neil.
- Arrival/departure transfer sightseeing by Ac Tempo/Similar in Port blair & 2 Cars at Havelock and Neil
- Buffed/Fixed Menu as per plan. As per Meal Plan Only Breakfast & Dinner
- Non Alcoholic Welcome Drink on Arrival
- All Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Elephant Island Trip. ( Subject To Weather Condition Or Similar Kalapathar Beach)
- Port blair-Havelock-Neil Island-Port blair by Ac Ferry.
- Ferry Tickets , Boat Tickets & all Entry Fees Included as per mention itinerary
- GST.5% Extra on final billing
- Air Fare
- Meals other then specified
- Expense of Personal Nature such as Guides, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. Therefore No Transport on the days of Leisure.
- Any water sports and water activity charges
- Refund/Rescheduling of any booking in any Hotel for any reason will be Governed by the Individual Hotel Cancellation Policy
- Expenses occurred due to bad weather, flight or ferry cancellation, strike or political unrest to be paid by guest.
- Camera fee for entering Islands/Monuments