3 Nights 4 Days
Day 01 Jaipur-Arrival:-
Arrive at Pink City Jaipur airport/railway station. You will be received by the representative of Nik Holidays and would be further assisted & transferred to your hotel. Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. Jaipur is one of the few planned cities in India. On arrival at Jaipur and Check in to the hotel. Rest of the time is kept free to walk the traditional markets of walled city. Later you will go for sightseeing to the City Palace and Museum along with an expert guide. The sightseeing tour will also cover Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar. Dinner & Stay overnight at Jaipur hotel.
Day 02 Jaipur City Tour:-
After breakfast8:30am you will be met by our guide and representative at the hotel and start a daylong tour of Jaipur, visit Superb Amber Fort. Later visit the Jaigarh Fort which displays a beautiful mix of Mughal and Rajput styles of architecture and Nahargarh Fort (the lion fort) to see the excellent sunset view of Jaipur. On the way visit Jal Mahal and Take the photograph of “The pride of Jaipur the Albert Hall”. Dinner & Stay overnight at Jaipur hotel
Day 03 Jaipur–Ajmer–Pushkar:-[150 KMS/02 ½ HRS]
After breakfast proceed further to auspicious place Ajmer & Pushkar, On the way visit the only Brahma Temple of the world and holy Pushkar Lake. Later visit Dargah Sharif Ajmer. Arrive at Ajmer, Check in at the hotel. Dinner & Stay overnight at the Ajmer hotel.
Day 04: Ajmer-Jaipur-Departure:-[150 KMS/02 ½ HRS]
After breakfast 07:30am, you will be transferred to Jaipur airport to embark the flight back to the onward destination. The tour will culminate here.
- Hotel Accommodation
- Welcome Drinks (non-alcoholic) on Arrival.
- Meals Plan:- Breakfast + Dinner
- Complimentary 02 bottles of Mineral Water in room.
- Transfer from Jaipur to Jaipur Airport.
- All Sightseeing by A/C Etios / Dzire.
- 2 Night stay in Jaipur
- 1 Night stay in Ajmer
- Vehicle for all the transfers and all the possible local sightseeing as per the given itinerary ( 8AM – 9PM )
- Well experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batter, etc )